There is something at the Y for everyone.
- Check the current SCHEDULES for details on group exercise, yoga, pickleball, aquatics and more.
- Use of cardio and strength equipment, pools, gyms and other amenities.
- Reduced program fees for swim and tennis lessons, summer camp, youth sports, and childcare.
- Priority registration for select youth programs.
- Receive complimentary appointments with our Personal Trainers:
- 15+ years old: get 1-Initial Appointment and 1-Personalized Program per year
- 12-14 years old: in order to access Health & Wellness Center on their own, must complete 2- Teen Training sessions
- 8-11 years old: must be accompanied by an adult to use the Health & Wellness Center. We encourage families to complete 2 Family-Trainings in order to learn how to safely use the equipment
THE Y GUARANTEE: We hope you will love it at the Eugene Family YMCA. If you are not completely satisfied with your membership, let us know within 30 days of joining and your joining fee will be refunded.
VISITING OTHER Ys: Things to Know Before You Go
- As a Eugene Family YMCA member, you may also be considered a Nationwide Member, and have the added value of being able to visit Ys across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Please know, Eugene Family YMCA members for whom their membership is paid for by a third-party payor do not have Nationwide Membership access as a membership benefit. In this case, when you visit a different Y you will need to pay the guest fee for the day.
- Additionally, due to Covid-19, many Y's across the country are not honoring Nationwide at this time. Please call ahead to inquire.
- If you are a Nationwide Member at an alternate Y, relocating to Eugene (seasonally or for college) - your Eugene Family YMCA will ask for you to become a member here.
Y USA Guidelines to know and follow when you travel:
- Before you travel, contact the Y you intend to visit to make sure it is one of the more than 2,600 locations that participate in Nationwide Membership.
- You must have an active membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- On average, at least 50% of your monthly visits must be to your Home YMCA (the local association that enrolled you and collects your membership dues).
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold (or cancel it) and join the Y where you will be living for that time period. Please plan ahead, as it may take several weeks to place your account on hold.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option, or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
- Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations.
Y DAXKO APP
Stay Connected with the Y by downloading the Y App for ease and convenience.
- Get easy access to your Y's Online Account and register for:
- Lap Swim Reservations
- Hot Tub Reservations
- Basketball Reservations
- Youth Tennis Lessons
- Cooking Classes
- Social Gathering Times and more!
- In the App Store or Google Play, search Daxko Eugene Family YMCA
- View up-to-date schedules
- Receive Y notifications
- Upload your membership card and check in from your phone