NO SCHOOL DAY PROGRAM
The Y will offer childcare on select days where the Eugene 4J School District does not have class.
- Pack a healthy lunch, snacks, water bottle, swimsuit and towel and weather appropriate clothes for the days adventures.
- No School Days will be held at the YMCA from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Our No School Day program offers two age groups:
- Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
- 3rd through 5th Grade
Facility & Program Member Rate: $35
Community Member Rate: $45
NO SCHOOL DAY GUIDELINES
Child Care will be held at the Y when 4J, Bethel or Cottage Grove Schools schools are closed. Registration in one of our before or afterschool program does not guarantee space at a Np School Day, it is a separate registration process. Sign-ups are available online and at the Y membership desk for the school year. There is a fee of $35 (Facility and Program members) or $45 (Community Members) for each No School Day.
Pre-registration and payment are required to sign up.
No School Day cancellation policy
- To receive a refund or credit to your account you need to withdraw 6 days prior to the No School day.
- Within the 6 day window, you can still cancel, but the money will not be refunded or credited to your account.
- If you don't cancel the No School Day in time, and your child doesn't show up, you are still responsible for the charge.
Families receive an email reminder that their child is signed up at least 7 days beforehand. If you don't need the No School Day, reply within 24 hours that you would like to withdraw.
During No School Days kids engage in enrichment activities, crafts, physical activities, and take field trips. Please bring a healthy lunch, two snacks, water bottle, swim gear, and weather appropriate clothing.
Day of drop-ins will be charged $45.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 541-686-9622