School Age Program / Out of School Time
- Grace Community Fellowship (Kindergarten-12 years of age) - FULL
- New Hope Eugene (Kindergarten-1st grade) - FULL
- Eugene Family YMCA (2nd grade - 3rd grade) - FULL
- Roosevelt Middle School (4th grade - 12 years of age) - OPENINGS
- Meadow View Elementary (Kindergarten-12 years of age) - FULL
- Latham Elementary (Kindergarten-12 years of age) - OPENINGS
At this time all programs are full day, and 5 days a week only due to the need to maintain stable groups. We do accept payments from DHS /ERDC. If you would like to apply for financial assistance, click here.
- $725/month for members and $735/month for community members. There is a $50 registration fee ($80 total if you have more than one child registering). We have Financial Assistance - PLEASE APPLY!
- At this time, we are only registering people for care through December 18th (tuition is prorated down to $490/$500) because we would like to re-evaluate the status of the pandemic and the safety regulations it requires, what schools are doing at that time, and adjust programs/locations/tuition rates as needed before asking you to confirm care for the rest of the school year.
- Hours of care are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Drop off in the morning will be from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. Pick up hours are 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. All other drop off and pick up times will need to be pre-arranged with on-site staff.
- To view current health and safety guidelines, click here. These will be kept up to date as the State of Oregon makes adjustments.
- There will be support provided for comprehensive distance learning.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email@example.com / 541-686-9622 / Tax ID 93-05-00679
How to Register for School Age Programs
If you have been displaced by wildfire, please fill out this form.
- Click and log into your account or create one. Please make sure you add your youth to your account before going to the next steps.
- Click on the basketball icon labelled "programs".
- Find the program or wait list you are looking for.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process for each child.
- If you have to put yourself on a wait list and are interested in full day programs and programs when schools open back up, please place your youth on both lists.
- If you have a past due balance on your account with us: that will need to be paid, or an arrangement will need to be set before you are able to put yourself on a list.
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, CLICK HERE. These are reviewed only after you are fully registered for a program. We will also be able to accept payments from DHS / ERDC for all sites.
We follow all safety guidelines and policy for providing care during COVID-19 provided by the following organizations/governing bodies: The State of Oregon, The Oregon Health Authority, The Oregon Early Learning Division, Eugene School District 4j, Bethel School District and South Lane School District. For an update on each agency or organization that informs what we will be able to do, please click on their logo below.